Analogy Of Kundalini And Ramayana
Ramayana: Ram [soul] and ayan [journey] indicates journey of soul from time and energy to eternity, from bounds of ego awareness into endless expanse of cosmic development and from ignorance to competence. Ramayana may be the religious technology of religious development and development towards self-realization.
Dasharatha: Dasharatha indicates someone who is capable of riding ten chariots represented by ten sensory faculties. Someone who can demand their ten sensory faculties by their cleverness is known as Dasharatha. Dasratha may be the human being engaged in life of self control, discipline and piety.
The three queens of Dasratha:The three queens of Dasratha, Kaushalya, Sumitra and Kaikeyi represent the 3 primary spinal networks of life-force power Sushumna, Ida and Pingla.
Ram:Ram is soul or self representing unmanifest and immaterial essence of an individual, reflecting the best truth, purity and comfort.
The soul becoming eternal in the wild is indestructible and immeasurable, can not be slashed, burnt, welted or else removed and is all by itself, all pervading, stable, immovable and old.
Soul or self which will be wholly immaterial has got to take form, which happens of matter.
Sita: may be the primordial kundalini energy or Shakti, the form side of manifested world-known as matter, nature or prakriti.
Lakshmana:means concentrated or one- pointed devotion to one’s selected ideal. Through one-pointed loyalty the seeker gradually attains God.
Hanuman: means head and intellect. Hanuman the son of wind signifies the prana power running regarding path of Sushumna. If this prana energy is properly harnessed, it clears the trail of kundalini [Sita] being unite together with her spouse soul [Ram]. Hanuman is energy of air, concentration, energy, energy and devotion of a person. Prana may be the primordial power that vibrates as the life-force in most living becoming.
Ravana: Ravana the devil master means pride, ego and ignorance. The bad attributes always reduce personality of a person for considering its greatness. Ravana was the master of Lanka [Mooladhar chakra ] represented by very primitive animalistic, involuntary cravings and instincts.
Ayodhya/Aranya/Kiskindha/Rameshwaram/Ocean /Lanka geographical representation of religious states: Ayodhya signifies Ajna chakra a state of conflict less and a seat of awareness. Aranya shows a mind filled with confused and complex ideas; Kiskindha is represented by Visudhi chakra [throat chakra ] which will be in addition the centre of nectar and poison. The poison in the form of Vali is discarded and nectar in the form of Sugriva is preserved. Rameshwaram may be the Manipur Chakra [solar plexus] in which Rama performed the Shakti Pooja to obtain great siddhis to defeat the Ravana. Ocean signifies Swadisthana chakra and Lanka signifies the involuntary mind-set lying-in inactive state represented by Mooladhar chakra.
Blueprint of Ramayana:
As soon as there was clearly a good and noble kind Dasharatha. Kaushalya, Sumitra and Kaikeyi had been their three spouses. Ram, Bharata, Lakshmana and Satrughana had been four princes. The noble four princes had been competed in Vedic discovering and technology of warfare by great gurus Vasishtha and Vishwamitra.
Afterwards the four princes married the four child of Raja Janaka. Ram as being the eldest and most capable son, Dasratha desires to crown him as a king nevertheless the action mother Kaikeyi crown her son Bharat as the master and deliver Ram to exile for 14 many years.
Sita and Lakshmana go with Ram for exile when you look at the woodland. Dasratha dies in agony, pain and despair.
Evil master Ravana filled with all bad traits abducts Sita and takes her to Lanka. Sita religious powers kept Ravana away from her.
Rama and Lakshmana meet Hanuman once they had been desperately looking the Sita. The three collect an army of monkeys and attack the Lanka. After killing the Ravana in a lengthy battle the Rama again product with his eternal consort Sita and comes back back again to Ayodhya with bro Lakshmana and devotee Hanuman.
Blueprint of kundalini power:
When a kid is conceived in a mother’s womb, Shakti initially forms the Sahastrara chakra [crown chakra] when you look at the head this is basically the chair of pure awareness.
Kundalini next form Ajna chakra [third attention chakra] between eyebrows which you could manage any bad circumstance and become completely illuminated.
Later the kundalini types Visudhi chakra circumstances of in which full emotional purification is achieved while the attainment various mystical siddhis is possible.
After that kundalini types Anahata chakra [heart chakra].
Descending more the kundalini types Manipuri chakra [solar plexus] which controls living and death. The creation of heat and astral body experiences are pertaining to this chakra.
After that kundalini types Swadisthana chakra [naval chakra] which will be water element. Awakening of the chakra could cause great boost in physical need so it is dangerous and really should be crossed in fast way.
Lastly the kundalini form the Mooladhar chakra which is the chair of involuntary head and then kundalini goes inactive and rest indeed there.
After the beginning the in-patient focus of awareness split from supreme awareness and beneath the spell of sensory faculties and ego it becomes inactive and inactive.
Kundalini unfolds with regular rehearse then conditioned soul becomes absolute and self recognized.
Analogy of kundalini with Ramayana:
- Ramayana starts with all the information of cosmic and celestial look of lord Rama, their childhood and information of their avatar traits.
- Ramayana is a mindful journey of awareness into realm of ultimate with many wonderful experiences at different amounts. Through the rehearse of meditation the inner awareness slowly come to be awakened and moves up towards complete religious consumption.
- Ramayana may be the symbolic religious journey of self-realization by increasing of kundalini when you look at the Sushumna path through various chakras . Self realization may be the natural desire in most human being. Internal problem of body-mind, buildings, constrains, phobia and fantasies stops united states from attaining self-realization.
- In Ajodhya [yudhya indicates war and conflict while Ayodhya indicates somewhere in which there’s no conflict and war] Shri Ram was born as the son of Dasratha [a one who features claimed their ten senses]. When a person conquered all their ten sensory faculties through their intellect and become free from all exterior and inner disputes the purest awareness of soul is uncovered.
- In yogic terms Ayodhya may be the Ajna Chakra in which Rama dwells with his eternal consort Sita. Ram is depicted as opal blue in complexion which is the Sparking blue light of soul moving into Ajna chakra. Shri Rama [the energy of soul] with his brothers Bharata [the energy of body], Lakshmana [the energy of will] and Satrughana [the energy of action] grows up in a conflict less destination like Ayodhya [Ajna chakra].
- Vasishtha and Vishwamitra are enlightened and self recognized gurus who guide the intellect of a person towards pure awareness. The guru ignites the inner fire of real information inside the seeker which burns off away most of the impression of ignorance. A guru is capable of changing the gross awareness into divine awareness and has the effectiveness of awakening the inactive Shakti in other individuals. For many seekers that started and practicing religious practices and connected to an instructor, Guru or lineage, the top chakra or Sahastrara becomes the chair of Guru.So for a disciple the top chakra will always continues to be the chair of Guru even with the guru will leave the physical world.
- Describe different events of Ayodhya, exile of Rama, loss of Dasratha.
- Ram’s spouse Sita may be the divine awareness by which material noticeable and invisible world comes into manifestation. Sita is represented by kundalini Shakti which generally speaking stays inactive in Root or Mooladhar chakra. It will be the kundalini power which will be responsible for generating your body. Initially it starts with subtleties. Initially the Sahastrara chakra is types then it descends over the path of spinal column while the spinal Colum is formed actually, different power centres chakra are formed after that different body organs and parts are formed. Within 5th month of conception the soul descends into the body the kundalini than visits base of back and becomes inactive indeed there.
- At the same time whenever Raja Janaka had no concern he started a yagna called Yaga bhumi and while ploughing the land Sita was emerged through the furrows of ploughed Raja Janaka is a symbolic representation of creator who awakens the Kundalini Shakti from Mooladhar chakra and rises and revitalizes her before meeting with her eternal consort Rama. Raja Janaka was well versed in understanding of awareness. He remained free from all materialistic accessories while residing as a life of a property holder and a ruler.
- Rama gets married to Sita. Creation starts with the union of Purusha and prakriti that is by soul and Maya Shakti. The average person manifestation of Shakti is like a spark through the cosmic awareness. Consciousness [Ram] and matter [Sita] are not two different realities but two aspect of 1 while the same truth. In a single aspect the truth becomes the perceiver or perhaps the subject plus one other aspect it becomes the sensed or perhaps the item. Both are basically the same throughout at different amounts of manifestation. Union of Ram and Sita at Ajna chakra shows the awareness of a very pure origin and a person filled with knowledge.
- After jivatma, the in-patient focus of awareness separates through the supreme awareness of God; it acquires certain characteristic including ego and sensory faculties. The pure awareness whenever comes beneath the full spell of Maya it bound like a caged animal. Due to the fact youngster exists the awareness begins to descend. And also the soul is completely individualized and called a conditioned soul.
- Rama the pure awareness is exiled by Kaikeyi [out worldly directed head or enjoyable thought form] from Ajna chakra.
- The events of woodland or Aranya and kidnapping of Sita are described here.
- Aranya or perhaps the woodland of represents states of pluralities, confusions and disputes in person head.
- In woodland the sis of Ravana Shurpanakha [women having big fingernails] comes and recommended Ram and Lakshmana. While practicing meditation when a seeker attempts to focus or concentrate [Lakshmana] their head, craving for feeling satisfaction occurs. But Lakshmana slain the nose of Shurpanakha means the aspirant should keep the wicked things of satisfaction at a distance because of the rehearse of discrimination and feeling control
- Ravana chooses to take the payback of their sis with Mariachi [illusion or deceit] who are able to believe number of form to lust the awareness. Mariachi appears as a golden deer and attracts Sita. Rama and Lakshmana had been required by Sita going following the golden deer. Ravana is available in the guise of a sanyasi and abduct Sita.
- Materialism or lower sensory faculties gets in the bosom of a seeker in a deceitful form. Ravana, the extrovert man, with lusty living comes to Sita in a deceitful form. He comes and takes her away. Sita distinguishes from pure awareness [Rama] and become a prisoner [dormant] in Lanka [Mooladhar chakra].
- As a result of lust and delusion Shakti [Sita] has-been removed from soul [Rama] by lower sensory ego [Ravana] to a very far and lower dimensions of awareness that is at Mooladhar chakra [Lanka], over the ocean [Swadisthana chakra].
- Beneath the spell of ignorance and lust an individual forgets their identity with all the absolute and becomes a target of embodiment.
- Ending up in Hanuman, Killing of Bali, energetic search of for Sita is described within Kanda.
- In the process of looking Sita, Rama descends to Lanka. In route he comes across Kiskindha ruled by monkey.
- A monkey signifies restless and fickle mind-set. Rama killed the Vali [evil and bad inclinations of head] and enthrones the Sugriva [positivity of head] as a king. He helps make the military of Monkeys to occupy the Lanka. Whenever your head [Monkeys] of you were peaceful, collected, managed and poised while the air [Hanuman] is good and synchronizing, the coiled up kundalini Shakti [Sita] is awaken.
- Hanuman symbolizes the prana Vayu; to awaken the kundalini control of air is really important. Prana may be the nexus joining your head, body and Kundalini Shakti and they are intimately relevant. The control of one affects one other two. With control air you can manage your head or kundalini Shakti. Breath and Kundalini Shakti are vital for concentration, development of stength, mediation and imagination.
- Hanuman resides in Anahata chakra [heart chakra].Air may be the component of heart chakra. It will be the centre in which we initially feel the light of God. Success of any religious rehearse depends upon the awakening of religious awareness in the centre centre. Hanuman imparts the course of celibacy, in which intercourse energy is becoming curbed from additional diffusion and its own growing magnitude is introverted to open and maintain the inner latent energy of divine kundalini.
- Information of Hanuman journey in Lanka
- Discover built-in connection between air or prana and head.
- Regulation of prana is powerful approach to generating yogic fire to heat the kundalini and awaken it. Although experiences it brings are fast and volatile which everyone cannot deal with properly. Though Hanuman [Prana] himself was very capable of taking Sita [kundalini Shakti] back, in the place of taking jet set methods he took the help of other individuals for rescuing Sita. Ergo for kundalini awakening you need to use moderate and controllable solutions to prevent disastrous and dangerous unwanted effects that are manifested because out of control or sudden awakening of kundalini.
- By placing the little finger band of Rama when you look at the lips the Hanuman reaches the Lanka by crossing the various obstacles and obstacles of ocean. We could equate this occurrence with mantra chanting. Chanting Rama mantra permeates each part of the brain and purifies emotional, mental physical systems which often awake kundalini methodically and methodically.
- Hanuman symbolically means pure devotion, full surrender and lack of ego. When head surrenders into inner self [Rama] and become specialized in it entirely, it attains miraculous powers and will do stupendous feasts like assisting when you look at the union of soul [Rama] and Shakti [Sita].
- With the awakening of kundalini, the seeker encounters the sensation of heat and light within base of back. This equates with all the ignition of Lanka [root chakra] by Hanuman after meeting with Sita [the kundalini Shakti].
- Battle between armies of Rama and Ravana, killing of Ravana, victory of Rama, union of Rama and Sita and coronation of Rama upon their go back to Ayodhya.
- The axis through the north and Southern Pole maintains the total amount of planet similarly in body Ajna [Ayodhya] and Mooladhar chakra [Lanka] within base of spinal Colum would be the poles of power design. All energies, all powers and experiences are kept between the two centres.
- Demons and demonises in Ramayana would be the wicked or bad characterises of human being. Ravana may be the rajasic ego Kumbhakarana may be the tamsic ego and Vibhishana signifies the sattwic ego.
- Rama invades the Lanka [Mooladhar chakra] with Hanuman [air element], means that awareness coupled with prana Vayu can unlock the Kundalini [Sita] from Mooladhar chakra [lanka].
- Having destroyed the wildness of ten sensory faculties [Ravana] bounded when you look at the least expensive physical planes [animal instincts of lower chakra] Rama regains their eternal consort Sita.
- As a result of additional elements and limitations produced by your head, intellect sensory faculties and ego the awareness becomes very physical, as long as the kundalini stays in inactive stage.
- But if the inactive awareness is awakens while the activity of kundalini is directed towards top chakra, all restriction that keep it bound into physical and content world drop away and awareness begins to vary from gross to divine.
- Eventually Rama and Sita go back to Ayodhya [Ajna chakra]. Once more unification of purusha and prakriti is set up.
- Ajna chakra is at the same time connected to Sahastrara chakra [supreme awareness] and Mooladhar chakra [the chair of unconsciousness]. Ergo this is the connecting website link between least expensive unconsciousness collection of energy and supreme centre of awareness inside the person. After crossing the Ajna chakra kundalini can enter the Sahastrara chakra with no additional issue which is the ultimate union with all the God.
Ramayana thus becomes an allegory of battle between discreet and gross astral currents when you look at the person back undergoing kundalini awakening.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]