In just about every human being there is certainly source of divine power known as kundalini which primarily remains in inactive state inside individual, but when the kundalini power arises and awake the seeker make quick progress in neuro-scientific spirituality.
There are many similarities between microcosm’s human anatomy and macrocosm whole world. All elements, all things within world may also be within the real human body. The planets and celestial systems use astrological vibrations upon our real human body which more influence our character and spirituality. In a layman language we are able to say that at subconscious level the solar system is our larger human body and human anatomy will act as a miniature solar system.
Based on Indian astrology the essence of soul is impacted by the placement and energy of Sun inside horoscope. Moon impacts your brain, Mars affects the bloodstream, Mercury impacts speech and intellect, Jupiter denotes knowledge, Venus linked with semen and Saturn may be the agent of mysterious experiences inside life.
The chair of kundalini may be the point in which Capricorn and Aquarius meet inside Root chakra while the sign Leo and Cancer intersect within Third eye or Ajna chakra . The psychic kundalini passage is denoted by the nodal axis with North Pole as Root chakra and Southern Pole as Ajna chakra .
Astrological elements influencing a kundalini yogi:
Kundalini Shakti axis:Rahu/Ketu nodes suggests serpentine kundalini energy axis. Rahu presents ego and real human body its desires and satisfaction and placed at North Pole or perhaps the Root chakra. Ketu on the other hand signifies renunciation, liberation and ultimate freedom from material matters resented by Southern Pole of Crown chakra. When Rahu succeeds in turning its function from material satisfaction and raises its level towards spirituality of Ketu, rising of kundalini energy begins. Within mystical journey Rahu from the root chakra unify using the Ketu at Crown chakra for enlightenment.
Mooladhar or Root chakra: Saturn, earth factor,gives shape to the human body; comparable endocrine glands tend to be intercourse and gonads.
Swadisthana or naval chakra: Jupiter, liquid factor, guidelines emotions and sexuality
Hara or Manipur Chakra:Mars, fire factor, stength, guidelines energy and action.
Anahata or Heart chakra:Venus, environment factor, thymus gland, suggests universal love.
Visudhi or Throat chakra:ether as factor, Mercury, thyroid and parathyroid, guidelines awareness of you.
Ajna or Third eye chakra:no factor, Sun/Moon, pituitary gland, suggests self-realization.
Sahastrara or Crown chakra: penal gland, the seeker has been eternally created in oneness for the God.
8th house: suggests mystical and secret techniques of religious development.
Scorpio/Cancer/Pisces: tend to be liquid indications presents moksha.
4th/8th/12th house:are salvation homes.
Planetary problems in Horoscope responsible for Kundalini Awakening: –
- Jupiter posited in 8th house or related with 8th house or more planets positioned in 8th house suggests development in kundalini pilates.
- Venus and lord of tenth house tend to be associated by square/conjunction/trine/opposition/aspect/association /Parivartan
- Venus related to Jupiter/Saturn
- Sunlight and Jupiter tend to be impacted by Moon/Rahu
- Rahu dropping in fire indications [Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius] suggests fast development towards mystical powers and attainment of effective siddhis.
- Keeping Saturn in tenth house from Ascendant or Moon suggests quick religious progress.
- Saturn related to Sun suggests abrupt rise in religious area which often demands give up at some phase of life.
- Jupiter and Saturn trine/quadrant together indicates
- Lords of 9th and tenth house tend to be associated in any way suggests religious development.
- The Atma Karaka [planet inside highest level inside horoscope] will fall-in moksha or salvation homes [4th, 8th, and twelfth] and libration indications [Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces] suggest greater religious understanding.
- Atma Karaka dropping in watery indications in Navamansa chart suggests last libration, because a water sign signifies dissolution or merging with countless.
- Keeping Jupiter and Ketu or Moon and Ketu in 12th house suggests attainment of very greater religious jet after death.
- In a horoscope, if few problems appropriate is much more than one then kundalini awakening gets easier and quickly.
Case study of a great kundalini yogi Raman Maharishi:
Shri Raman Maharishi [December 30, 1879–April 14, 1950] was born to a Tamil Brahmin family members in Tamil Nadu, ended up being a religious master and a trained kundalini yogi.
The basic details of horoscope of Raman maharishi tend to be:
2nd house-Scorpio-Mercury and Venus
3rd house-Sagittarius-Sun and Rahu
9th house-Gemini-Moon and Ketu
Astro analysing the horoscope of Raman Maharishi:
- Saturn placed tenth from the Moon suggests sanyasi pilates.
- Sunlight and Saturn tend to be quadrant together suggests spirituality.
- From Moon ascendant 9th lord Saturn and tenth lord Jupiter tend to be making mahayoga by exchange of places.
- Rahu drops in fiery sign Sagittarius suggests development in kundalini pilates.
- Sunlight is impacted by Rahu and Moon denotes mystical insight.
- Raman took the sanyas within age of 17 inside Mahadasa of Saturn and sub amount of Mars.