What is a mantra?
- A mantra is a unique pattern of terms or letters which has a concealed potent and mystical power to result in particular results on used in a specific way.
- Each mantra has a presiding deity or a mystical force to whom it is revealed and addressed. An individual may achieve supreme realization by meditating on a particular mantra.
Significance of Sita Ram mantra:
- In Ramayana Ram means our heart, extremely awareness, truth and virtue. Sita whose may be the endless consort of Ram means the primal energy or perhaps the Kundalini Shakti.
- If Rama is recognized as mariya purshottama or perhaps the perfect man the Sita exemplifies the most perfect girl.
- Ram given that symbolic of internal fire resides in Manipur chakra or solar plexus which burns off away all of the real, mental, and religious impurities. While Sita as kundalini Shakti resides in Mooladhar or root chakra representing the earth factor.
- The Ram mantra ignite the inner fire that burns off our all impurities and bad karma, whilst the Sita mantra activates the circulation of prana in Sushumna Nadi, evoking the upward action associated with Kundalini Shakti.
- The simple rubbing produced with all the continual chanting of Sita Ram mantra, the Ida and Pingla nadis or sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system gets activated and Vagus Nerve or perhaps the Sushumna Nadi begins to vibrate.
- The Sita Ram mantra balances the both sides of mind.
- The Sita Ram mantra in combined form recharge your whole body, all toxins, blockages and impurities are eliminated and self awareness becomes energetic.
Just how to chant Sita Ram mantra:
- Sit in a cushty posture. Unwind your whole body and shut your eyes.
- Chant rhythmically in accordance with clear pronunciation and strength of feeling the mantra Sita Ram-Sita Ram- Sita Ram- Sita Ram-
- Slowly make an effort to move the chant from audible chanting to whispering chanting to mental chanting over the time frame.
- You may chant the mantra in whispering or mental form all of the day in any time and in any place.
Benefits of chanting Sita Ram:
- This is the easiest from of meditation for those who lack correct religious masters or guidance.
- This powerful yet quick chanting straight away improves the heath associated with aspirant. Clear complexion, radiance on face, lightness, sweet body odour, pleasantness of voice, minor removal and steady enhancement of real and psychological state is indicated.
- It awakes the mysterious psychic understanding inside typical person along with the religious aspirant. Psychic energy various types and magnitude arrive at an aspirant as he progresses inside road.
- It balances the both sides of mind therefore restless and unstoppable brain becomes nevertheless, harmonious and balanced. It increases the mastery over brain and senses.
- It induces the sound sleep-in the seeker by healing the difficulty of sleeplessness.
- It integrates the personality associated with seeker. The behavior of the individual starts transforming. The individual will become genuine, honest, and simple in term, ideas and actions.
- It induces one pointed devotion or Bhakti inside heart associated with aspirant which will be required for sampling the internal bliss.
- It protects united states against all psychic attacks, black miracle, unfavorable thought, and evil invisible organizations.
When to chant the mantra:
- Mantra chanting can be practised in any time and in any place.
- However it is advisable to exercise it at regular time each day either at the beginning of the morning or before rest through the night.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]